for english talking people
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Shoe Dick
- Asst. Admin
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
- Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
- Location: Sweden
I love Al's rants on the French. One of the traits I like the most of his
R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398
- Dr. Shoe
- Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
- Posts: 2050
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
- Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
- Location: Kansas City
I think there is a French guy on this forum and he especially thinks its hilarious.
- No Maam Member
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
- Location: Australia
Dr. Shoe wrote:I think there is a French guy on this forum and he especially thinks its hilarious.
So they do have a sense of humour? Nice.
I kid. It reminds me of John Cleese talking about the infamous "Don't mention the war!" in The Germans episode of Fawlty Towers, and encountering various Germans who love it. "Hey John, don't mention ze war, eh? HAHAHAHAHA!"