Page 1 of 1

Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 am
by N.S.J.K
Question 1. Does anyone like that German reporter?

Question 2. Is she in anymore seasons other then 9

Re: Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:03 am
by Daniel
Hi!

Who do you mean?
I can't remember any german reporter at the moment.

Re: Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 am
by N.S.J.K
Oops i wasnt paying attention and reported ur post.... i thought she was german. her name is Miranda Veracruz de la Jolla Cardinal

Re: Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:06 pm
by Daniel
N.S.J.K wrote:Oops i wasnt paying attention and reported ur post.... i think shes german and her name is Miranda Veracruz de la Jolla Cardinal

No, she isn't german :)
She's a mexican (or spanish).
Yes, I like the role.
Yes, she's also in other seasons: --> search.php?keywords=teresa%20Parente

Re: Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 pm
by ARMAN
German? dude... :)

Re: Reporter

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:56 pm
by Shoe Dick
:) Someone needs to brush up on their language-detectorism!

Re: Reporter

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:30 am
by N.S.J.K
lol i havent seen it for awhile for some reason i thought she was german

Re: Reporter

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 am
by Shoe Dick
Well, you knew her name. Does Miranda Vera Cruz De La Hoya Cardinal sound german to you? :P

Re: Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 am
by N.S.J.K
well i didnt know her name i found out on IMDB

Re: Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:37 am
by Dr. Shoe
Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
N.S.J.K wrote:Oops i wasnt paying attention and reported ur post.... i think shes german and her name is Miranda Veracruz de la Jolla Cardinal

No, she isn't german :)
She's a mexican (or spanish).
Yes, I like the role.
Yes, she's also in other seasons: --> search.php?keywords=teresa%20Parente


She's from a country "named after the equater." 8)

Re: Reporter

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:12 am
by Daniel
Dr. Shoe wrote:
Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
N.S.J.K wrote:Oops i wasnt paying attention and reported ur post.... i think shes german and her name is Miranda Veracruz de la Jolla Cardinal

No, she isn't german :)
She's a mexican (or spanish).
Yes, I like the role.
Yes, she's also in other seasons: --> search.php?keywords=teresa%20Parente


She's from a country "named after the equater." 8)


Thanks Dr. Shoe :)

Re: Reporter

Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm
by als-socks
Miranda Veracruz de la Jolla Cardinal

ps found it on google.

Re: Reporter

Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:07 pm
by Dr. Shoe
N.S.J.K wrote:Question 1. Does anyone like that German reporter?

Question 2. Is she in anymore seasons other then 9


The only German character on MWC I can think of.

Hans from episode 513/Look Who's Barking Now

Image

Check out the thread for 513. I posted something of interest just now. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=998&p=11852#p11852