MWC fan stuff up for trade / sale

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Janet
Ephraim Wanker

MWC fan stuff up for trade / sale

Post by Janet » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi there,

I'm looking for MWC fans who would like to trade some of their fan stuff with me (e.g. photographs and magazine clippings).

Please contact me: janet.collinsonline@yahoo.com

Have a nice BunDAY and NO MA'AM 4ever!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: MWC fan stuff up for trade / sale

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Do you have any cast-photos? Perhaps one from the first season to one from the 11th season? I'd be interested in something like that. I'm planning on doing something special once I complete my DVD-collection of the show.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 am

Shoe Dick wrote:Do you have any cast-photos? Perhaps one from the first season to one from the 11th season? I'd be interested in something like that. I'm planning on doing something special once I complete my DVD-collection of the show.
I'm curious - what have you got planned? Or have you done it already? You could be onto something with your collection, for instance, if you decide to go ahead with your guest-star-autographs. :D

Oh - and hi, Janet! ;)
Last edited by marriedaniac on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:Do you have any cast-photos? Perhaps one from the first season to one from the 11th season? I'd be interested in something like that. I'm planning on doing something special once I complete my DVD-collection of the show.
I'm curious - what have you got planned? Or have you done it already? You could be onto something with your collection, for instance, if you decide to go ahead with your guest-star-autographs. :D
Well, back then when I was collecting the American DVD-sets I planned on having two framed pictures on one shelf. On the left, the cast picture from the first season. Then the 11 season sets would be to its right and I'd put the season 11 cast photo on the right of the DVD-sets. I think it would have looked really cool, sort of seeing how much they changed from the first season to the last, as well as the different characters and such. It would have gotten its own shelf in one of my DVD bookcases.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Well, back then when I was collecting the American DVD-sets I planned on having two framed pictures on one shelf. On the left, the cast picture from the first season. Then the 11 season sets would be to its right and I'd put the season 11 cast photo on the right of the DVD-sets. I think it would have looked really cool, sort of seeing how much they changed from the first season to the last, as well as the different characters and such. It would have gotten its own shelf in one of my DVD bookcases.
Oh, that sounds cool. I'd probably set it up so I'd have a cast picture from each year on a wall above a shelf of MWC stuff. Hmm, this gives me ideas...

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:58 pm

That would be cool too, if space allowed it.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008