for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: season 10 anyone know?

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:01 am

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
AxelFoley wrote:My God that is an AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL cover!!!! What the hell is the matter with them?!?! 9 FREAKIN' seasons and they avoided making them ultra-crappy like the European versions, then all of a sudden release this crap? The back side of the box art is atrocious as well!
Yes, they've been not the most beautifulest cover I've seen - but at least we have them for quiet a few years now *gg*.
And we have this great looking big box!
To be honest, I'd rather wait and get good looking cover-art than have crappy ones. I could have gone with the European ones as well, but the look of them ruined it, and I like my DVD's to be in english/Swedish. Besides, I'm only up to season 4, so the slow releases hasn't bothered me.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:20 am

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
AxelFoley wrote:My God that is an AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL cover!!!! What the hell is the matter with them?!?! 9 FREAKIN' seasons and they avoided making them ultra-crappy like the European versions, then all of a sudden release this crap? The back side of the box art is atrocious as well!
Yes, they've been not the most beautifulest cover I've seen - but at least we have them for quiet a few years now *gg*.
And we have this great looking big box!
I hope we get a big box too. Then I'll have to sell my individual season though.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:58 am

doc you dont want to sell them. i wouldn't. but if you do decide to sell i'll buy them for $10 a season, i got most seasons for $14 new from best buy. if you can get mote than $10 a season go for it and no hard feelings, but if you ebay them to someone that cant tell al from peg for 10 or less i'm gonna.....well i dont know. yes i do, i'll get you drunk and pass you arround to a groop of women that make fang look pretty, and remember jefferson was the cutest of the bunch in the breast feedind episode. family and freinds are exempeted, but if you sell it to a stranger for less than i would have paid, ...i'm gonna get ya drunk as a sailor and sell you to als mother in law. and i'm not the bad guy, bud sold his sister (as the agent) and his father (the dan'l bundy camping episode with steve) and even his mother (the olive oil comercial episode where at the end of the show he had the nun replace kelly with peg after tina cothers walked out on him). heck he even sold mary and joseph, well not sold but ransomed them back for the navity scean.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:21 am

Well this is if a Bundy Big Box is released here.