What was the last MWC episode you watched?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
frenky
Ephraim Wanker
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby frenky » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 pm

A little of the top and How green was my apple.

User avatar
Tido
Moderator
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:27 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Jefferson
Location: Chicago

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby Tido » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:25 pm

just watched the entire Season 7.

Seven sucks :D

i mean the kid of course:=)
Image

2427 Min bisherige DVD Laufzeit (40,45 Stunden) MWC Season 1-5 (11)

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby ARMAN » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

my oh my i just watched 3.. 4 first episodes after about 1 year of abscence :oops: WHAT A JOY! my god it feels great watching it again :twisted: gotta by myself all seasons ASAP

what is the best deal on all seasons? on amazon?

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:24 am

I've been having a lot of good luck lately so naturally I thought of Luck of the Bundys (804).

"Good luck's a-comin'." I love it!

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby marriedaniac » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:I've been having a lot of good luck lately so naturally I thought of Luck of the Bundys (804).

"Good luck's a-comin'." I love it!


Have you started to build up an equal amount of bad luck yet?

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 am

marriedaniac wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:I've been having a lot of good luck lately so naturally I thought of Luck of the Bundys (804).

"Good luck's a-comin'." I love it!


Have you started to build up an equal amount of bad luck yet?


"I'm doomed."

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby marriedaniac » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:I've been having a lot of good luck lately so naturally I thought of Luck of the Bundys (804).

"Good luck's a-comin'." I love it!


Have you started to build up an equal amount of bad luck yet?


"I'm doomed."


Time to build a bunker.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby Shoe Dick » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 am

ARMAN wrote:my oh my i just watched 3.. 4 first episodes after about 1 year of abscence :oops: WHAT A JOY! my god it feels great watching it again :twisted: gotta by myself all seasons ASAP

what is the best deal on all seasons? on amazon?

Which seasons do you own?
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm in grad school again and now I'm on Spring Break, so I watched Spring Break Parts 1 & 2.

"Al Bundy is moving to Ft. Lauderdale!"
Last edited by Dr. Shoe on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby marriedaniac » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm also doing some post grad stuff now, and Spring Break will be on TV either tomorrow (unless that's The Agony And The Extra C)or Monday. :) Today I watched Calendar Girl.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm

marriedaniac wrote:I'm also doing some post grad stuff now, and Spring Break will be on TV either tomorrow (unless that's The Agony And The Extra C)or Monday. :) Today I watched Calendar Girl.



Oh the end of Calander Girl is soooo funny :) . He's all like "I'm so cool!" "And then she says, "...who was born a man." OMG that's hilarious!

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby marriedaniac » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:I'm also doing some post grad stuff now, and Spring Break will be on TV either tomorrow (unless that's The Agony And The Extra C)or Monday. :) Today I watched Calendar Girl.



Oh the end of Calander Girl is soooo funny :) . He's all like "I'm so cool!" "And then she says, "...who was born a man." OMG that's hilarious!


Poor Bud. :cry: :)

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby ARMAN » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Gotta watch Blond and Blonder(s10e08) asap.

Btw I just couldnt watch Requiem for a Dead Briard cause our cat passed away few months ago(was 18y.o.) and it was pretty emotional for whole family, I always laughed while watching that episode before but just couldnt do it this time :oops: :cry: maybe next time it will be easier 8)

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby Shoe Dick » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Sorry to hear about your cat, man. I've lost two pretty recently myself. Took it pretty hard too.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: What was the last MWC episode you watched?

Postby ARMAN » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

yea those furry selfish suckers get so close to your heart :( oh well life goes on 8)


Return to “English”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest