Ever have this feeling?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: Ever have this feeling?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:37 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:The biggest Bundy fan other than me that I've ever met is my mom :) She introduced it to me.
I've spent the last couple of hours looking through old posts and I just have to say... I love your mum! :)
:) Yeah she's pretty damn cool, I must say! Keep looking through old posts and post your thoughts, this forum needs as much activity as possible ;)
Yes indeed, more activity, tell your friends!

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Oh, I will! I'll post as much as I can.

My mother likes MWC too. I put her onto it; she watches it when I do, now we also watch Modern Family together. :)

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:55 am

marriedaniac wrote:Oh, I will! I'll post as much as I can.

My mother likes MWC too. I put her onto it; she watches it when I do, now we also watch Modern Family together. :)

My folks watch it with me when they come over to my house. They ask to watch it!

LetsRock
Verminator
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy

Post by LetsRock » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:15 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:The biggest Bundy fan other than me that I've ever met is my mom :) She introduced it to me.
I've spent the last couple of hours looking through old posts and I just have to say... I love your mum! :)
:) Yeah she's pretty damn cool, I must say! Keep looking through old posts and post your thoughts, this forum needs as much activity as possible ;)
I think we're in the same boat here, the biggest fan of the show i've known is my dad :lol: I don't think i've ever met anyone in New Zealand who loves the show as much as I do, i've met the odd person who likes it or has seen a few episodes but thats about it! I once talked to a few of my dad's friends about it and they were reeeally suprised that a 19 year old loves it so much! :lol: MWC isn't very big here though unfortunately

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:29 pm

I started LOVING the show when I was 14 and people thought that was strange. It'll never last, they thought... :lol:

LetsRock
Verminator
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy

Post by LetsRock » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 am

Haha you proved them wrong :P