Page 1 of 1

MWC Script Question

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:43 pm
by Gucd231
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of an original script preferably (Final Draft) for "Wedding Show" episode Season 7 Episode 13? I have one in my possession that's marked W/1st. Rev. The odd thing is the cover is the same color as the pages white not yellow. I'm not sure if it's a photocopy of an original or that's the color this one happens to be? Any help would be great, thanks.

***EDIT*** 8/18

Here's some pics of the new script I picked up. Daniel was kind enough to reply to my request about the color cover question. I am fairly certain the signatures are authentic. My main concern is the script itself. Any comments or thoughts are appreciated.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:14 pm
by Daniel
just for the public (since we discussed that also in private): I've seen yellow & white covers/first pages for MWC Scripts.
I'm sure it has a meaning but I don't know what ;/

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:08 pm
by Gucd231
Daniel wrote:just for the public (since we discussed that also in private): I've seen yellow & white covers/first pages for MWC Scripts.
I'm sure it has a meaning but I don't know what ;/


Thanks Daniel. I just updated with some photos.

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:38 am
by Daniel
Hey Jeremy ;) it looks great. No daubt that it is not genuine.

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:46 pm
by Gucd231
Daniel wrote:Hey Jeremy ;) it looks great. No daubt that it is not genuine.


I know.....boy would be stoked if I ran into one of these signed to "Steve".

Thanks Daniel for the vote of confidence in the script.

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:35 pm
by Daniel
Gucd231 wrote:
Daniel wrote:Hey Jeremy ;) it looks great. No daubt that it is not genuine.


I know.....boy would be stoked if I ran into one of these signed to "Steve".

Thanks Daniel for the vote of confidence in the script.


By the way: another new signed script in the next days and I'll disable your account. Makes me depressive if other people have so much stuff :) :D :lol:

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:34 pm
by Gucd231
Daniel wrote:
Gucd231 wrote:
Daniel wrote:Hey Jeremy ;) it looks great. No daubt that it is not genuine.


I know.....boy would be stoked if I ran into one of these signed to "Steve".

Thanks Daniel for the vote of confidence in the script.


By the way: another new signed script in the next days and I'll disable your account. Makes me depressive if other people have so much stuff :) :D :lol:


LMAO, It will be a while before I can afford another so I get to hang around a just a little longer. I hope to get my collection posted up soon, I have few more cool items to show off.

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:53 pm
by Daniel
Gucd231 wrote:
LMAO, It will be a while before I can afford another so I get to hang around a just a little longer. I hope to get my collection posted up soon, I have few more cool items to show off.

Even more stuff?
Let me guess? You are not married :lol:

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:05 pm
by Gucd231
Daniel wrote:
Gucd231 wrote:
LMAO, It will be a while before I can afford another so I get to hang around a just a little longer. I hope to get my collection posted up soon, I have few more cool items to show off.

Even more stuff?
Let me guess? You are not married :lol:


Yeah I have a pretty decent trading card collection for most of the cast.

Happily for 14 yrs. She's very understanding of my "sickness".

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:12 pm
by marriedaniac
She's a keeper. ;) As is that script!!

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:48 pm
by Gucd231
marriedaniac wrote:She's a keeper. ;) As is that script!!


No argument here!

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:35 pm
by Daniel
Gucd231 wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:She's a keeper. ;) As is that script!!


No argument here!


Question is: is she real or like Bud's girlfriends :P

Re: MWC Script Question

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:18 am
by Gucd231
Daniel wrote:
Gucd231 wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:She's a keeper. ;) As is that script!!


No argument here!


Question is: is she real or like Bud's girlfriends :P


Nah!! "Damn leaky rubber woman". :)