MWC Cast signed cap

Moderator: Moderators

Gucd231
Wanker Drilling

MWC Cast signed cap

Post by Gucd231 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Okay so I purchased this on Ebay a week ago. I collect the cast members heavily and I feel pretty confident identifying their signatures. The cast signaturess have changed over the years as the core four all have certified autograph cards on various sport card products.

What I was told by the seller was the hat was given to his Corvette Club to use as prize in one of their club raffles back in 1994. The gentleman who donated it worked in the control room at the local Fox TV station in Youngstown. He said it came directly from the promotion department. The seller recall's him making the reference Ed O'Neill was somehow connected with getting the item to the station. Again nothing solid, but still a believable story. What I know is Ed O'Neill was originally from Youngstown,OH. The hat was shipped by the seller from Warren , OH. Anyways I looked up the cap manufacturer (KCcaps) which was started in 1991 and still in business.

Here's the hat to judge for yourselves any feedback is appreciated.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Re: MWC Cast signed cap

Post by Daniel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Hey!

Great piece you've got here.
I'd say it looks very genuine. Es O Neill's looks a bit crapy as always :)
It would be a hard thing to forge the signatures on a cap since they can't be printet there.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:40 am

Cool cap. The signatures certainly looks like prime-era cast signatures.

Gucd231
Wanker Drilling

Post by Gucd231 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Thanks fellas. It looks like the real deal to me. I am curious to know more about the cap? If there's any truth to the story it must have originated from the show and was sent to the station....heck it could have been Ed's......yeah right!