Page 1 of 3

Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm
by kellyissuperhot
David Faustino is in the new movie Robodoc. It comes out this summer! I can't wait to see it. It looks hysterical. It is a medical comedy, and he plays the scientist who creates the RoboDoc. Check out the trailer on YouTube - http://youtube.com/watch?v=_F04X1oL2wY

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm
by ARMAN
he looks... shaved and clean for a change :D thanx for linky ;)

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 pm
by Shoe Dick
This will be released in cinemas?

EDIT: Watched the trailer, I knew I remembered the title before. Michael Winslow is in the movie. My God this looks like a crapfest, and I'm sorry to say that.

Did anyone else notice the guy who dates Peg in an episode is in the movie? And Christina Applegate's brother in Jesse is in it as well.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:02 am
by Dr. Shoe
AxelFoley wrote:This will be released in cinemas?

EDIT: Watched the trailer, I knew I remembered the title before. Michael Winslow is in the movie. My God this looks like a crapfest, and I'm sorry to say that.

Did anyone else notice the guy who dates Peg in an episode is in the movie? And Christina Applegate's brother in Jesse is in it as well.



That almost seems like more than a coincidence doesn't it?
I saw Winslow live once when I was in college. He was amazing. That guy can make any noise you can think of. He pretended to be Jemi Hendrix and he was able to sound like he was playing the guitar and everything. Incredible.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:22 am
by MadBionicleCollector
You can see it in the site's blog.... anyway, im counting on watching the movie. it seems entertaining :mrgreen:

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:23 am
by Shoe Dick
Dr. Trumaine wrote:
AxelFoley wrote:This will be released in cinemas?

EDIT: Watched the trailer, I knew I remembered the title before. Michael Winslow is in the movie. My God this looks like a crapfest, and I'm sorry to say that.

Did anyone else notice the guy who dates Peg in an episode is in the movie? And Christina Applegate's brother in Jesse is in it as well.



That almost seems like more than a coincidence doesn't it?
I saw Winslow live once when I was in college. He was amazing. That guy can make any noise you can think of. He pretended to be Jemi Hendrix and he was able to sound like he was playing the guitar and everything. Incredible.


Dude! :lol: I just met him a month ago at a sci-fi convention and got a ton of things signed AND saw him live! I agree he was awesome, I love Michael Winslow. That Jimi Hendrix thing is a classic among fans, he does that one all the time.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:26 am
by Daniel
Folks, if you would read (or keep an eye on the RSS-feed) of the Al Bundy Blog (http://blog.albundy.net) you would already knew that news.
RoboDoc --> http://blog.albundy.net/?p=112

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:04 am
by ARMAN
AxelFoley wrote:... My God this looks like a crapfest, and I'm sorry to say that...


i didnt want to say that first :oops: :)
i doubt this will be showed in theatres and go straight on VH... oops DVD :mrgreen: I'd watch it thou just for David and hot sisters :P

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:31 pm
by Shoe Dick
Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:Folks, if you would read (or keep an eye on the RSS-feed) of the Al Bundy Blog (http://blog.albundy.net) you would already knew that news.
RoboDoc --> http://blog.albundy.net/?p=112


Sorry, I usually keep updated on the blog. Guess I missed or forgot about this one.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:38 pm
by Daniel
Well I think it's not going to be a big blockbuster nor will we see it at the Oscars, but it could be a funny movie - the trailer was no too bad at all.
But I think that it will be in Europe a direct to DVD release. But let's see what the box offices will say.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm
by rdo3
actually it looks like a national lampoon movie and those usually do well in the states. they are suposed to be stupid, thats part of the humor. and theaters are air conditioned. in the summer you would even sit thru dr quinn medecin woman to avoid the heat in arizona. that was the nomam torture/initation show wasn't it griff had to watch?

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:53 pm
by Shoe Dick
rdo3 wrote:actually it looks like a national lampoon movie and those usually do well in the states. they are suposed to be stupid, thats part of the humor. and theaters are air conditioned. in the summer you would even sit thru dr quinn medecin woman to avoid the heat in arizona. that was the nomam torture/initation show wasn't it griff had to watch?


It's not the stupid horror that sets me off, it's just everything about the movie is stinky to me.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 am
by Panek
It's from the guys that brought us Animal House (National Lampoon), it's not some sort of cheesy small budget production that will probably go nowhere.

I love the Lampoon's films, so meh.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:52 pm
by kellyissuperhot
Yes it will be released into theaters. The world premiere is may 10th in orlando. It will then open with a limited release in the summer.

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:43 pm
by Dr. Shoe
Should we make a pact to go see it?