1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Moderator: Moderators

Voting

*
0
No votes
**
0
No votes
***
0
No votes
****
1
14%
*****
6
86%
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby marriedaniac » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 am

I love Mr. Director. :lol:

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby ARMAN » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:18 am

Absolutely LOVE this episode, for some reason I remember the lines from it so good even if i saw it two time in my life before.

"Hey! do I made fun of you!?" made me laugh out LOUD :D

"Daddy I am sorry I am not chinese!" :)

"How can someone drink coffee in theyr sleep?" :mrgreen:

the was really funny with Marcie and Al

"So the sex... was.. good for you... too... ..... HUH!?" Image

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby Shoe Dick » Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 am

ARMAN wrote:Absolutely LOVE this episode, for some reason I remember the lines from it so good even if i saw it two time in my life before.

"Hey! do I made fun of you!?" made me laugh out LOUD :D

"Daddy I am sorry I am not chinese!" :)

"How can someone drink coffee in theyr sleep?" :mrgreen:

the was really funny with Marcie and Al

"So the sex... was.. good for you... too... ..... HUH!?" Image

Yes, this episode has some classic scenes, some of the seasons finest. Porbably one of the funniest scenes in the entire series is when Al tips Marcy how she can look more attractive. That list with 10 suggestions has me on the floor laughing. Absolutely priceless!

This came close to a perfect 5, but in the end it's a 4.5 from me.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby marriedaniac » Tue May 31, 2011 2:20 pm

You reminded me of Grail's review just now because of his dislike for Al's Top Ten.
I re-read it and I forgot he talks about the "last 45 seconds" bringing the episode down, which is kind of weird, because he's referring to the original SkyOne broadcast of this episode and some parts were cut out (as SkyOne was prone to do. A lot.)

Here's the review: http://www.albundy.net/marriedaniac/ate ... 1023a.html

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby Shoe Dick » Tue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

marriedaniac wrote:You reminded me of Grail's review just now because of his dislike for Al's Top Ten.
I re-read it and I forgot he talks about the "last 45 seconds" bringing the episode down, which is kind of weird, because he's referring to the original SkyOne broadcast of this episode and some parts were cut out (as SkyOne was prone to do. A lot.)

Here's the review: http://www.albundy.net/marriedaniac/ate ... 1023a.html

Wow, that was a pretty awful review, is the guy even a MWC fan? I mean getting stuck on things like how Marcy's bagel landed on Jefferson, really?!
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby marriedaniac » Tue May 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:You reminded me of Grail's review just now because of his dislike for Al's Top Ten.
I re-read it and I forgot he talks about the "last 45 seconds" bringing the episode down, which is kind of weird, because he's referring to the original SkyOne broadcast of this episode and some parts were cut out (as SkyOne was prone to do. A lot.)

Here's the review: http://www.albundy.net/marriedaniac/ate ... 1023a.html

Wow, that was a pretty awful review, is the guy even a MWC fan? I mean getting stuck on things like how Marcy's bagel landed on Jefferson, really?!


Nobody's heard from him/her/it for many years. His site is no more. This review was written back in (I guess) 1996. I'd be curious to hear his opinions now.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby Shoe Dick » Tue May 31, 2011 8:55 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:You reminded me of Grail's review just now because of his dislike for Al's Top Ten.
I re-read it and I forgot he talks about the "last 45 seconds" bringing the episode down, which is kind of weird, because he's referring to the original SkyOne broadcast of this episode and some parts were cut out (as SkyOne was prone to do. A lot.)

Here's the review: http://www.albundy.net/marriedaniac/ate ... 1023a.html

Wow, that was a pretty awful review, is the guy even a MWC fan? I mean getting stuck on things like how Marcy's bagel landed on Jefferson, really?!


Nobody's heard from him/her/it for many years. His site is no more. This review was written back in (I guess) 1996. I'd be curious to hear his opinions now.

So, he ran a MWC fansite, or what?
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby marriedaniac » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 am

Shoe Dick wrote:So, he ran a MWC fansite, or what?


Yeah, he had a review site, mostly containing episode and season reviews. No idea what the address was now - something English.
I think I got most of the reviews -- he'd post them on the newsgroup when it was hot, and are lingering in the archives.


Just as an aside: searching for 'married with children review grail' on google gives you Da Vinci Code pages. :)

User avatar
InMeelisFest
New Market Maller
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Kelly
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby InMeelisFest » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 pm

That voice of that one actor before Jefferson got role hahaha.
I loved that story was around both Kelly and Jefferson. Was full of hilarious jokes.

5 points from me!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby marriedaniac » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 am

Definitely one of the strongest episodes - if not THE strongest - of season 10.

User avatar
InMeelisFest
New Market Maller
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Kelly
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby InMeelisFest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:33 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Definitely one of the strongest episodes - if not THE strongest - of season 10.

I agree!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2046
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby Dr. Shoe » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Yep, love this one. Don't you wonder how the broom got in the sink? I mean if you were lance of course. And really, who would drink coffee after.... 5 stars baby!

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2046
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby Dr. Shoe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Director: Maybe we should rethink this whole campaign? I've got it: Frogs. Coffee-drinking frogs.

Don't know if those of you outside of North America would get the joke here. There was a very popular ad campaign for Budweiser that featured talking frogs.

Here's a mess of them.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 1023 Der Kuss der Kaffeefrau / Kiss of the coffee woman

Postby marriedaniac » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 am

BUD - WISE - ER... right?

Kelly calls Bud and his friends frogs via this joke at the start of Spring Break. :)


Return to “Season 10”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest