No votes
80%
20%
No votes

Total votes: 5

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: 909 Bundys mal zwei / No pot to pease in

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:44 am

Anybody notice that the guy who plays George Wyner, the Producer of Not a Pot to Pease in, looks like Larry David, the producer of Seinfeld? And the script that Kelli does her reading with is basically mocking Seinfeld type humor? I think they are definately taking a shot at Seinfeld.The shows certainly represent a very different style of humor. MWC doesn't deal with life's little ironies, toaster leavin's, now that's funny.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Anybody notice that the guy who plays George Wyner, the Producer of Not a Pot to Pease in, looks like Larry David, the producer of Seinfeld? And the script that Kelli does her reading with is basically mocking Seinfeld type humor? I think they are definately taking a shot at Seinfeld.The shows certainly represent a very different style of humor. MWC doesn't deal with life's little ironies, toaster leavin's, now that's funny.
Didn't think of it, but it's definitely correct what you're saying. She was pretty much imitating Seinfeld when she read her part.

I gave this a 3.5, like the rest seem to have.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 am

No Pot to Pease in producer.

Producer of Seinfeld, Larry David.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Anybody notice that the guy who plays George Wyner, the Producer of Not a Pot to Pease in, looks like Larry David, the producer of Seinfeld? And the script that Kelli does her reading with is basically mocking Seinfeld type humor? I think they are definately taking a shot at Seinfeld.The shows certainly represent a very different style of humor. MWC doesn't deal with life's little ironies, toaster leavin's, now that's funny.
I wondered about that.

Also, his name is "Ron Michaels", as in MWC's creators. 8)

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:23 am

I give it 3 stars.

Story is ok, nothing Special, but some shots around the set, which are interesting
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992