43%
43%

Total votes: 7

No Ma'am President
Eugene Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: A tie between Al and Griff

Re: 902 Mr. Bundy und sein Chauffeur / Driving Mr. Boondy

Post by No Ma'am President » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:29 pm

I gave this one a solid 5 star rating. An all around great ep which I found memorable due to the mention of my hometown Milwaukee, where we are getting ready for the real Oktoberfest as I type this. I can only say good things about this ep. :wink:

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:19 am

octoberfest. god i miss currywurst. i dont care if it is considered low class food that was one of my favorite things about germany. it was like putting little bits of heaven in your mouth. mmmmm good stuff. if i ever hit the lottery i am going back to pirmasens for atleast a months and kaiserslaughten to see how much it has changed in 20 years. and the currywurst better not be one of the things that changed.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:47 am

rdo3 wrote:octoberfest. god i miss currywurst. i dont care if it is considered low class food that was one of my favorite things about germany. it was like putting little bits of heaven in your mouth. mmmmm good stuff. if i ever hit the lottery i am going back to pirmasens for atleast a months and kaiserslaughten to see how much it has changed in 20 years. and the currywurst better not be one of the things that changed.
I think the currywurst itself hasn't changed - only the price *gg*

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 am

alot. it was 3.50 marks. and i still have a phenning in my wallet. i dont know if it was just a yank thing but at the club if someone said phenning check if anyone didn't have one they had to buy drinks for the whole table. you dont know how lucky you are dan, currywurst and brochen any time you want it. i still even have east german marks and some chuncks of thee berlin wall.i have west german marks. what i dont have is curry wurst. (and euros, they never refused yank dollars but with the current economy that might have changed too)

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:16 am

rdo3 wrote:alot. it was 3.50 marks. and i still have a phenning in my wallet. i dont know if it was just a yank thing but at the club if someone said phenning check if anyone didn't have one they had to buy drinks for the whole table. you dont know how lucky you are dan, currywurst and brochen any time you want it. i still even have east german marks and some chuncks of thee berlin wall.i have west german marks. what i dont have is curry wurst. (and euros, they never refused yank dollars but with the current economy that might have changed too)
I've to disappoint you - I don't have currywurst.
It's typical for Germany here in Austria you won't find a currywurst very often. I ate my first one this summer when I was in Bavaria.
Brochen - had to look what you mean - hard rolls. That's something we have in Austria too (allthough we call it Semmel and it looks a bit different -> http://images.google.at/images?um=1&hl= ... lder-Suche ). Hard rolls are very common. A typical German/Austrian breakfast includes hard rolls and not toast bread :) .

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:35 am

sorry dan, i thought you were german. it's just darned good stuff. you still speak german, tell marcie to keep the great work up, her pics and banners are great. and tell lucky not to be a stranger. she's good too. and where is tito? you guys are even better than currywurst! (if possible, not an insult, high praise.)

lucky
Your favorite MWC Character: Lucky

Post by lucky » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:20 pm

rdo3 i agree with you, marcy is very good,
and she does so lot for the al bundy site :!:

@ Daniel
where were you in bavaria
lucky

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:44 am

rdo3 wrote:sorry dan, i thought you were german. it's just darned good stuff. you still speak german, tell marcie to keep the great work up, her pics and banners are great. and tell lucky not to be a stranger. she's good too. and where is tito? you guys are even better than currywurst! (if possible, not an insult, high praise.)
You guys have got me craving this currywurst and I don't even know whats in it! Now I'll have to go find some world meats butcher. Dittos on the props for Marcy Rhodes! She rules.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:24 am

4.5, close to a 5 based on how much we get to see of Kelly's body in this! :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:44 pm

5 Stars

Nice Story, and i like the german references :mrgreen:
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992