No votes
67%

Total votes: 6

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Re: 821 Das Idol/The legend of Ironhead Haynes

Post by Daniel » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:56 pm

That's one episode I don't like so much (can't tell you why, but it is so).

No Ma'am President
Eugene Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: A tie between Al and Griff

Post by No Ma'am President » Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm

A fun ep, noteworthy mostly for the guest turn of Waylon Jennings. I liked how Al sought "enlightenment" from an old hermit on a mountain. :)

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Charlton Heston in, The Ten Commandments. This scene from the movie and the story from the Biblical book of Exodus is parodied in this episode of MWC.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 am

Fueesor850 wrote:just my two cents
bump

More and more cold weather, as early as after the harvest season, the old Medina, has long been seen over and over the food, stored in the earlier fall in the hole and a little food for the winter has been a farmer's hoe inadvertently destroyed completely.

This is how a few days go on ... ah ...

I looked at the sad sleeping belly up in the big emerging wife is ... ... Oh, I'm the father, if we really want to do a man's responsibility. However, all surplus grain at home is gone. I can nibble at the grass-roots deal with the past, but I can not let the wife of an empty, can not let her in the stomach of a hungry our son ... ...

At that time, I would marry her, her mother too poor in our home, I swear to her mother: I live on the day of your daughter is absolutely not an empty one day. Her mother took her daughter to Hsu me. Since that date, I am the world's most well-being of the mouse, I silently as she's doing everything she was not subject to any grievances, she made it the world's second only to the well-being of a rat ... I love her ... Love is better than myself, I can gently with her teeth bite off her fingernails in the dirt; I can with her in the back of Erniu village for the day she found her love to eat enough of the seeds; I can for her humming Serenade look at her sleep through the night ... but ... Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap wow power leveling Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".传奇私服 And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us.

How much I love her, ah, love her eyes bright, sharp love her mouth, her love of the wet nose, she loves a bit of brown skin ... but ..., but now I could not even tomorrow's breakfast, I can not She was ready to come out; I love her, but even tomorrow's breakfast where I do not know ... ...

I look again and see, may be able to dig deep in the mud of the fall harvest fell a little grain of rice, although I have to find scores, although every bleeding fingernails are digging up empty-handed yet ... ... I try to big cousin Jiejie home and see, maybe I Biaosao sympathy, and less harsh to criticize me, although I have gone to seven times, each time by her oblique accusations to her that I Perhaps even self-respect can not be a bar ... ... I tried to enter the house in the village of those who seek to share some norvegicus me, although I have been beat them four times and each time I have been blamed for the death vole have no sense of shame to the Rattus family belongings beggars, but to this point, she What kind of pain, and this abuse What kind of ...
What the hell is this?

basti85
Onkel Stymie C.Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Der Schuhmann" Bundy

Post by basti85 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Wie Al Bundy Schweißausbrüche kriegt, als er die Fußzehen der etwas beleibteren Frau begutachtet :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:Charlton Heston in, The Ten Commandments. This scene from the movie and the story from the Biblical book of Exodus is parodied in this episode of MWC.

Oh yeah! Chuck f'ing Heston as Moses, kick-ass!

This is the second NO MA'AM episode of the show, and I love it. One of the better ones, I think. Classic.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 am

The highest mountain in Illinois is Charles Mound at a whopping 1,235 ft high!

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:41 am

Wow, thanks Marriedanic, its been a long time since I've seen an end credit that wasn't just a still frame with some noise. What's up with that anyway?

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:39 pm

This really is a Classic. With Good old Boy Waylon Jennings (RIP)

Regel Nr.1: Es ist OK, für Titten auch Möpse zu sagen und manchmal Holz vor der Hütte!
Regel Nr.2: Es ist falsch, Franzose zu sein!
Regel Nr.3: Es ist OK, wenn man alle schlechten Menschen durch einen Riesen-Fleischwolf dreht!
Regel Nr.4: Anwälte, siehe Regel 3!
Regel Nr.5: Es ist OK, eine Benzinschleuder zu fahren, wenn du damit Puppen aufreißt!
Regel Nr.6: Jeder soll seine Kollegen im Auto mitnehmen, nur ich nicht!
Regel Nr.7: Mein Auto ist reserviert für Stewardessen!
Regel Nr.8: Synchronschwimmen ist kein Sport!
Regel Nr.9: Schlammringkampf ist ein Sport!

A classic in Germany
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992