705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Moderator: Moderators

Voting

*
0
No votes
**
0
No votes
***
1
14%
****
4
57%
*****
2
29%
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby Shoe Dick » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 am

4.5, very close to a 5-star rating. Al gets to eat! :)

By the way, isn't the magazine that Peggy is reading in the final scene the EXACT same magazine Al was looking through in the previous episode where he was in Bud's room? The Magazine was called something with Hooters I believe. Anyone else notice this?
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby marriedaniac » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:45 am

Is this the most naked Al's even been?

Shoe Dick wrote:By the way, isn't the magazine that Peggy is reading in the final scene the EXACT same magazine Al was looking through in the previous episode where he was in Bud's room? The Magazine was called something with Hooters I believe. Anyone else notice this?

I gotta rewatch to make sure. Why would Peggy be reading something with Hooters? :lol:

ronthekanuk
New Market Maller
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 am

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby ronthekanuk » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 am

marriedaniac wrote:Is this the most naked Al's even been?

Shoe Dick wrote:By the way, isn't the magazine that Peggy is reading in the final scene the EXACT same magazine Al was looking through in the previous episode where he was in Bud's room? The Magazine was called something with Hooters I believe. Anyone else notice this?

I gotta rewatch to make sure. Why would Peggy be reading something with Hooters? :lol:

=======================================

Hi MArriedaniac,

Is it possible that Peg was just doing some research, since she seems to have gotten a Boob Job around season 4 or 5 ?

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2046
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby Dr. Shoe » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:12 am

It could have been this one, I'm not sure, but I've definatly seen recycled reading material pop up several times.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby marriedaniac » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 pm

al&peg72.jpg

User avatar
Spare Tire Dixon
Bob Rooney
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby Spare Tire Dixon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Not quite a classic, but it's close. 4 stars.
I dropped you like third period French!

User avatar
ottawabill
Shoe Salesman
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby ottawabill » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:55 pm

This episode was just about the hottest Peggy was ever in. First she looked amazing and second and even more amazing was how Al could deny her.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 705 Reizwäsche/What I did for love

Postby marriedaniac » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:39 am

ottawabill wrote:This episode was just about the hottest Peggy was ever in. First she looked amazing and second and even more amazing was how Al could deny her.

It's pretty amazing. She knows well enough that to get Al interested in her, all she needs to do is to do some actual work or cook something...


Return to “Season 7”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest