701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Moderator: Moderators

Voting

*
1
17%
**
2
33%
***
1
17%
****
1
17%
*****
1
17%
 
Total votes: 6

User avatar
Daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:25 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby Daniel » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:37 pm

One of the poorest things ("Seven") that came Moye and Leavit into their minds.
Daniel

Image
http://www.albundy.net
http://yatuc.com <-- Yet another tiny Url creator
http://1st-wallpapers.com <-- HQ Wallpapers

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby Shoe Dick » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Yes, yes, this is the episode where Seven first appeared, but despite that fact the episode was pretty damn entertaining. I give it a 4.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby marriedaniac » Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm

FOX ad for the S*v*n era... specially shot promo footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSe-QFME ... ture=feedu

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 am

marriedaniac wrote:FOX ad for the S*v*n era... specially shot promo footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSe-QFME ... ture=feedu


Even from the promo you can tell he's no good!


I avoid this episode, Requiem for a Briard, and Breaking Up Is Hard to Do. I think I'm going to go back and watch it though and try to look past Seven and find the funnyness.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby marriedaniac » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:FOX ad for the S*v*n era... specially shot promo footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSe-QFME ... ture=feedu


Even from the promo you can tell he's no good!


I avoid this episode, Requiem for a Briard, and Breaking Up Is Hard to Do. I think I'm going to go back and watch it though and try to look past Seven and find the funnyness.

I do that with all of S*v*n's episodes.

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby ARMAN » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 pm

oh and if you didnt know it by now, Seven sucked reeeeal bad :roll:

:mrgreen:

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby ARMAN » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:05 pm

did you notice in the end buck came for the money? i never noticed it before :) that was super cool

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby marriedaniac » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 am

ARMAN wrote:did you notice in the end buck came for the money? i never noticed it before :) that was super cool

There must have been some grade A meat on those bills for Buck's jaws to be snapping like that!
(Yes, just ignore S*v*n and focus on Buck :) )

What gets me though -- despite the replacement of the theme music for the DVDs, Love & Marriage is still heard over this scene and in No Pot To Pease In.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby Dr. Shoe » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 am

Well, I've watched I think 4 of the seven episodes this week including this one which is still pretty funny, I just keep wondering as I watch just what the rest of the cast thought of him. I still think that kid must have been related to a FOX executive or something.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby marriedaniac » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:I still think that kid must have been related to a FOX executive or something.

That is a very good theory. I would follow up on that if I were you. ;)

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby marriedaniac » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:47 am

Notice that not only does Al/Ed have to cover his goodies everytime Seven jumps on his lap, but Seven reacts before Al clasps his hands over his ears? He knows it's coming.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby Dr. Shoe » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Notice that not only does Al/Ed have to cover his goodies everytime Seven jumps on his lap, but Seven reacts before Al clasps his hands over his ears? He knows it's coming.


I'll have to go back and look at that, you know how they say a key to acting is "reacting" but Sweet can't pull that off. He just follows the script and he does that poorly. I noticed basically the same kind of occurance in 0714 It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This. Seven says "Hey, who are you calling miserable you little..." before Bud tosses a blanket over his head. He is so obviously anticipating the blanket he starts getting quiet before Bud's even moved to put the blanket over his head. It looked so scripted.He was so bad. According to IMDB he was on some other shows which I've never seen. I wonder if he got any better. He couldn't get any worse, unless he got hooked on drugs.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 701 Die magische Sieben/Magnificent Seven

Postby marriedaniac » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:Notice that not only does Al/Ed have to cover his goodies everytime Seven jumps on his lap, but Seven reacts before Al clasps his hands over his ears? He knows it's coming.


I'll have to go back and look at that, you know how they say a key to acting is "reacting" but Sweet can't pull that off. He just follows the script and he does that poorly. I noticed basically the same kind of occurance in 0714 It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This. Seven says "Hey, who are you calling miserable you little..." before Bud tosses a blanket over his head. He is so obviously anticipating the blanket he starts getting quiet before Bud's even moved to put the blanket over his head. It looked so scripted.He was so bad. According to IMDB he was on some other shows which I've never seen. I wonder if he got any better. He couldn't get any worse, unless he got hooked on drugs.


Ha! Shane Sweet, Child Actor, Improves With Hardcore Drug Addiction, Wins Academy Award

He couldn't do more than recite lines, so no wonder we haven't seen him in much of anything.


Return to “Season 7”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest