616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Moderator: Moderators

Voting

*
0
No votes
**
0
No votes
***
1
17%
****
3
50%
*****
2
33%
 
Total votes: 6

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Post by marriedaniac » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:32 am

"Oh, that Sticky!"


User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: 616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:44 am

marriedaniac wrote:This is pretty cool:

http://www.randyfife.com/gallery/ontheset9.htm
The guy who plays Sticky is on the right.
Image

I just like to make surfing the forum easier Marriedaniac. :wink: Nice find.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Post by marriedaniac » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 am

Randy Fife is one of the stuntmen in the episode. Sticky was played by Roger Hewlett.

User avatar
Buffalo Al
Eugene Bundy
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Re: 616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Post by Buffalo Al » Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Well, I chalked up some more frequent loser miles today

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Post by marriedaniac » Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 am

Buffalo Al wrote:Well, I chalked up some more frequent loser miles today
Great quote. I almost said it in conversation with someone when they were talking about frequent flyer miles.


What do you do when your belly button, nose and rear end all itch at the same time?

ronthekanuk
New Market Maller
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 am

Re: 616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Post by ronthekanuk » Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Buffalo Al wrote:Well, I chalked up some more frequent loser miles today
Great quote. I almost said it in conversation with someone when they were talking about frequent flyer miles.


What do you do when your belly button, nose and rear end all itch at the same time?
================================================================

Hi Marriedaniac,

Might I suggest antibiotics?
:oops:

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 616 Buds 18. Geburtstag/Rites of passage

Post by marriedaniac » Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 pm

ronthekanuk wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Buffalo Al wrote:Well, I chalked up some more frequent loser miles today
Great quote. I almost said it in conversation with someone when they were talking about frequent flyer miles.


What do you do when your belly button, nose and rear end all itch at the same time?
================================================================

Hi Marriedaniac,

Might I suggest antibiotics?
:oops:
Or perhaps an extra hand?

Post Reply