Kim Weiskopf, producer, writer and voice(?) of Buck has died

News
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Kim Weiskopf, producer, writer and voice(?) of Buck has died

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 am

A bit late (he died in April 2009), but still something that should be mentioned here.

Kim Robert Weiskopf, 62, award-winning television comedy writer, has passed away after an eighteen month battle with pancreatic cancer... a battle he waged with great courage, dignity and of course, his unique sense of humor. Kim died peacefully at home early Wednesday, April 22nd, in the embrace of his loving wife and soulmate of 29 years, Jody, and his adoring daughter, Kate. Also at Kim's side were other family members, as well as angel/caregivers Susan Rydberg, Sandra Traconis and Derek Sellers.

http://kimweiskopf.blogspot.com/

People are saying that he was the voice of Buck and Lucky in the later years, but it isn't stated on IMDb. Anyone know if that's true?

Either way, R.I.P.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Re: Kim Weiskopf, producer, writer and voice(?) of Buck has died

Post by Daniel » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm

I've never heart that he was the voice of Buck.
I always thought (and still think) that it was Kevin Curran and/or Cheech Marin.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: Kim Weiskopf, producer, writer and voice(?) of Buck has died

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

They were, people are sayin though that he was the voice in the later seasons after Curran left the show. Wonder if that's true.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398