Page 13 of 14

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 am
by marriedaniac
Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:Yeah, Australia gets the one-hour (~43mins) versions. For a long time, I didn't know the US shows were over an hour! I recently downloaded Christina's episode from what I thought was a reliable source, but that was the shortened version. :evil:

So yeah, with Ed's, there's at least a couple of sketches we haven't seen. :(

Well, how does one hour & 5 minutes sound?

Pretty effing good! You have it???

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:57 am
by Shoe Dick
marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:Pretty effing good! You have it???

Do Al hate fat women? :wink:

I've contacted Daniel about perhaps putting it on the blog and am awaiting a responce. I'll need a good host to upload the file on, one that is not Megaupload, do you have any suggestions?

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:50 am
by marriedaniac
Shoe Dick wrote:I've contacted Daniel about perhaps putting it on the blog and am awaiting a responce. I'll need a good host to upload the file on, one that is not Megaupload, do you have any suggestions?


Friends of mine use sendspace or mediafire. They're similar to megaupload, there maybe some alternatives.

I'm trying to find where the hell I found photos of Ed is sketches I haven't seen so I could confirm you have them. Note to self: always rename files you'll need again once you've saved them.

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:09 pm
by Shoe Dick
marriedaniac wrote:Friends of mine use sendspace or mediafire. They're similar to megaupload, there maybe some alternatives.

I'm trying to find where the hell I found photos of Ed is sketches I haven't seen so I could confirm you have them. Note to self: always rename files you'll need again once you've saved them.

Well, it is the complete episode, so it must be on it since he only hosted the show that one time.

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm
by ARMAN
can... not... wait! Image Image

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 pm
by ARMAN
hey guys i might have bumped into full snl episode with Ed, theres a waynes world skets in it too :P

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am
by marriedaniac
ARMAN wrote:hey guys I might have bumped into full snl episode with Ed, theres a waynes world skets in it too :P

The Wayne's World sketch is in the shortened version, too.

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:04 am
by ARMAN
runtime is 1h:05m

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 pm
by marriedaniac
ARMAN wrote:runtime is 1h:05m

Then you got the full version. :D

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:13 pm
by Daniel
Some days have passed since I've uploaded the last votm, but today I thought it's time to upload another video.
It's the MTV Backstage video fom 1992. Hope you like it.

http://blog.albundy.net/?p=177

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:25 am
by Shoe Dick
Sweet! Thanks!

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 am
by ARMAN
awsome! thanx Daniel! :P

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:48 pm
by Spare Tire Dixon
Daniel wrote:Some days have passed since I've uploaded the last votm, but today I thought it's time to upload another video.
It's the MTV Backstage video fom 1992. Hope you like it.

http://blog.albundy.net/?p=177

That was awesome. I love to watch vintage stuff that I never saw the first time around. Image

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:18 pm
by ButterWanker
Just wanted to say thanks for these videos of the month! I really look forward to them since most are new to me. Can't wait for the next one!

Re: Video of the Month

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 am
by marriedaniac
"A Day In The Life" has been put on youtube again.