Steve Carlton photo from "Just Shoe It"

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

sross1800
Shoe Salesman

Steve Carlton photo from "Just Shoe It"

Post by sross1800 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:17 am

Hi there! :) My name's Sean! :) I'm 24 years old, and I've got autism. Since I'm a die hard St. Louis Cardinals fan, and since Steve Carlton is my all time favorite Baseball Hall of Famer who appeared on "Married With Children" (since Steve played with the Cardinals when they won the 1967 National League Pennant, the 1967 World Series against the Red Sox, and the 1968 National League Pennant *), where can I find a picture of Steve's appearance on "Married With Children" from the episode "Just Shoe It"? And even though Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Sugar Ray Leonard were on that episode as well, I'm just looking for Steve Carlton's picture from the "Married With Children" episode "Just Shoe It" :)

Thanks! :)
Sean

* Even though Steve did play with the Cardinals when they won the 1967 National League Pennant, the 1967 World Series against the Red Sox, and the 1968 National League Pennant, just like most other MLB players, he did however play with other teams, most notably the Phillies, but to me, Steve will always be a St. Louis Cardinal Hall of Fame pitcher, along with other Cardinal Hall of Fame pitchers like Bob Gibson and Bruce Sutter, even though Bob Gibson and Bruce Sutter never appeared on "Married With Children" :)

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: Steve Carlton photo from "Just Shoe It"

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Do you mean like a screencap? Here's one.
615_25.jpg
And there is another one in the gallery here:
http://www.facebook.com/mwcbundy/photos ... =3&theater

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Hey sroos,

I'm a St. Louisan and a Cardinal fan too. I don't know why I didn't notice it before, but the logo he is wearing looks like a bit like the Cards logo.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:32 am

It also looks like the San Diego Padres logo.