Other Mwc merchandise?

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

Al Bumby....?!?!?
Tante Heather

Other Mwc merchandise?

Post by Al Bumby....?!?!? » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Was on bundyology.com and noticed that it says lots of other mwc merchandise was produced. These include Watches, jackets, umbrellas, Towels, oven mitts, shoe shine kits, Shoe bags, promotional postcards, Pictures, posters, calendars, Notepads, folders, bookmarks, Magnets, pens, clip caddies, Paper plates, napkins, tote bags, Golf hats, ballons, Action figures, ceramic mugs, Paper cups, badges, pins and bumper stickers. Now I've seen or own the watch, jacket,pictures, posters, calendar, action figures and pins. I have NEVER seen the rest. Have any of you ever seen these other items or have pictures of them. Apparently I have a long way to go if I want a complete Mwc merchandise collection.

Sal

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: Other Mwc merchandise?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:11 am

On the ebay thread there was an Al Bundy Shoe deodorizer, it looked like official merchandise.

Al Bumby....?!?!?
Tante Heather

Post by Al Bumby....?!?!? » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:On the ebay thread there was an Al Bundy Shoe deodorizer, it looked like official merchandise.

I saw that. Wasn't it like $2000 or something like that? I'm finding that there is less and less merchandise (not DVDs or unofficial clothing) the more the years pass by. Either it's all been destroyed or someone's hoarding a whole bunch of it.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 pm

I remember I had the calendar and a T-Shirt back in the day that I got as gifts. But I was thinking, most of that stuff came out before I had a job, a car, and disposable income which is why I probably never saw or had much of it.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:23 am

Yeah, a lot of that stuff I haven't seen either. It's cool that there are rare things out there, it's also cool that compared to other franchises, there's not as much on the market, so actually getting "everything" is possible for us MWC collectors... in theory.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398