The Bundy phones

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

The Bundy phones

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 am

Ok, couldn't think where else to put this. I just noticed that the Bundys have three phones real close together. One on the end table, one on the counter, and a green one on the wall in the kitchen. The last two are very close together. I wondered if the green kitchen phone is ever used in an episode?

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: The Bundy phones

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:Ok, couldn't think where else to put this. I just noticed that the Bundys have three phones real close together. One on the end table, one on the counter, and a green one on the wall in the kitchen. The last two are very close together. I wondered if the green kitchen phone is ever used in an episode?
Nope, never used and purely decorative.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:38 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:Ok, couldn't think where else to put this. I just noticed that the Bundys have three phones real close together. One on the end table, one on the counter, and a green one on the wall in the kitchen. The last two are very close together. I wondered if the green kitchen phone is ever used in an episode?
Nope, never used and purely decorative.
And how do you know this?

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Because it was never used in an episode?

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:27 pm

:)

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:18 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Because it was never used in an episode?
Can you just not remember seeing it used or did intentionally pay attention to the phone before?

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:55 am

Guess it just goes to show you how lazy Peg is. One phone in the living room/kitchen area isn't enough. She's covered to pick up the phone wherever she is on the first floor, almost :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:Because it was never used in an episode?
Can you just not remember seeing it used or did intentionally pay attention to the phone before?
I don't recall it ever being used or mentioned. I think it's too far back on the set to make any real use of, and, like you said, there's already at least another 2 phones they use. :)

I was going to make a stupid fanvid of all the telephone usage and set it to Lady Gaga's "Telephone" (because I was clearly bored and unoriginal) and then when I started, I noticed just how much they use the phone. It's more often than you may think!

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:48 pm

there was another phone upstairs in the Butters episode when Page was seduced by the hunk called Griff :mrgreen: