Page 1 of 1

Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:57 pm
by InMeelisFest
He is in mwc quite some times. It seems he likes small parts in big movies too like Men In Black and Spiderman, Rush hour and so on.

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm
by Dr. Shoe
I saw he was in Rites of Passage as a stunt guy. What other one was he in?

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:24 pm
by InMeelisFest
In ''You Gotta Know when to Hold 'Em, Part 2'' he is the referee in the wrestling match.
When Bud is sent to elevator on cart in ''Valentaine's Day Massacre'' by the bodyguard he is one of the guys in elevator.
And i think he was in one episode in no maam's meeting too or something similar. hmm...maybe he was in more episodes but right now i don't remeber more.

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:04 pm
by Dr. Shoe
Huh, I just never noticed the guy. I wonder how many more actors in the series are like him. I was thinking the other day we needed a thread for that guy with the blond hair who's in all those different episodes. Name escapes me.

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 am
by InMeelisFest
Dr. Shoe wrote:Huh, I just never noticed the guy. I wonder how many more actors in the series are like him. I was thinking the other day we needed a thread for that guy with the blond hair who's in all those different episodes. Name escapes me.

Seven? hahahahaha. No kidding. Can you give an example where that dude is. :mrgreen:

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:57 am
by marriedaniac
Dr. Shoe wrote: I was thinking the other day we needed a thread for that guy with the blond hair who's in all those different episodes. Name escapes me.

Frank Lloyd? Also a stuntman.

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:23 pm
by Dr. Shoe
marriedaniac wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote: I was thinking the other day we needed a thread for that guy with the blond hair who's in all those different episodes. Name escapes me.

Frank Lloyd? Also a stuntman.


Yeah him, the guy is all over the place. He's a great background guy, if you aren't a superfan you don't realize he's even there. That's pretty good for a guy who actually gets quite a few lines.

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:53 am
by Shoe Dick
Never knew that. The guy is a martial arts legend.

Re: Have you noticed Gene Lebell?

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:26 pm
by InMeelisFest
Shoe Dick wrote:Never knew that. The guy is a martial arts legend.

Yes, he taught Bruce Lee how to grapple too. Just for a fun fact.
He is one of those people whose face is hard to forget. For me anyway.
I saw him also on a show called ''Next Martial Arts Superstar''.