Two episodes

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

firstborntriplet
Ephraim Wanker

Two episodes

Post by firstborntriplet » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Isn't there an episode where Bud is supposed to get married to some lady with a gun who holds the Bundy's and Darcy's Hostage. Then which episode is Kelly a princess on a kids show where she bosses everyone around.

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: Two episodes

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 am

Desperate half hour 1123 and A Babe in Toyland 1118

Kevin From England
Chicken

Post by Kevin From England » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Those are good episodes but I am looking for an episode where Al gets his friends to play American football. They are waiting for one of their friends named Chad something like that. One of them says they hope he did not change during high school. Another said he is not the one to change. He does not like change. Then a woman comes in and says it's me Chad and then she tells them she had a sex change operation.

Then another one where Peggy works in a clock store and she has to turn back all the clocks one hour and she gets upset.

And a third episode where the Bundy's are having a party and Marcy steps in. They are all too wild for her and she tells them to freeze and one of the puts his hands up against the wall ready to be frisked because he was in prison and that is what they do when they yell "Freeze" in prison.

firstborntriplet
Ephraim Wanker

Post by firstborntriplet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 am

Kevin From England wrote:Those are good episodes but I am looking for an episode where Al gets his friends to play American football. They are waiting for one of their friends named Chad something like that. One of them says they hope he did not change during high school. Another said he is not the one to change. He does not like change. Then a woman comes in and says it's me Chad and then she tells them she had a sex change operation.

Then another one where Peggy works in a clock store and she has to turn back all the clocks one hour and she gets upset.

And a third episode where the Bundy's are having a party and Marcy steps in. They are all too wild for her and she tells them to freeze and one of the puts his hands up against the wall ready to be frisked because he was in prison and that is what they do when they yell "Freeze" in prison.
I think the clock one was in the first season.

The football one, don't they use Bud as a quarter when that chad person could not find his purse. in that episode as well I don't remember that one either. I thought it was the one where AL goes to hell but it isn't

The one where Marcy yells freeze and Kelly's prison friend puts his hands against the wall don't know. I thought it was the one where they win a dinner with the rock band and kick their parents out on a time share demo. Then the rock band is ordered by the health board to stay in the Bundy household because they were poisoned was that the one?

Kevin From England
Chicken

Post by Kevin From England » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm

No that is not the one.

firstborntriplet
Ephraim Wanker

Post by firstborntriplet » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 am

I just found out two of your episodes but not the football one.

The first one the clock one is "Peggy Sue got work" first season
The second one is "Married Without Children" also first season.

The football one with Chad or whatever his name was I don't know.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:51 am

"Human life means nothing to me." :)
firstborntriplet wrote:I just found out two of your episodes but not the football one.

The first one the clock one is "Peggy Sue got work" first season
The second one is "Married Without Children" also first season.

The football one with Chad or whatever his name was I don't know.
0910 - "Dud Bowl", as said in the other thread.