dvd cover and dvd case print outs?

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

YouinAnotherform
Chicken

dvd cover and dvd case print outs?

Post by YouinAnotherform » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:52 pm

So I've given up on buying a MWC box set since mainly because they don't have the original theme throughout all seasons, so I'm downloading the entire series, which I am then going to burn to DVDs, does anyone have, or know where I can get, DVD cover and DVD case print outs?

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: dvd cover and dvd case print outs?

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 am

Not I. Maybe make your own?

Where are you getting the downloadable eps from? A lot of them are DVDrips, so I hope you find ones with original music.

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

ones with original song are from tv in garbage quality, dont be a weenie making pitiful excuses to pirate the show and buy dvd's Image

YouinAnotherform
Chicken

Post by YouinAnotherform » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Not I. Maybe make your own?

Where are you getting the downloadable eps from? A lot of them are DVDrips, so I hope you find ones with original music.
I downloaded it from there, they have the original theme, but I believe some of them are syndicated episodes because some are under 22 minutes. It's just impossible to get this show in it's original entirety! >:O

YouinAnotherform
Chicken

Post by YouinAnotherform » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:25 pm

ARMAN wrote:ones with original song are from tv in garbage quality, dont be a weenie making pitiful excuses to pirate the show and buy dvd's Image
Oh please, don't try to guilt trip and manipulate me into buying them, I'm not paying for a half assed release, I want the real thing in it's entirety.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 pm

YouinAnotherform wrote: Oh please, don't try to guilt trip and manipulate me into buying them, I'm not paying for a half assed release, I want the real thing in it's entirety.
We're just being realists because this - as you're discovering - is impossible. Your best bet is to find a non-syndicated station that airs the full, uncut episodes with the proper music (and this is getting rarer, too) and recording them yourself. Easier said than done, and it took me many years before I had anything near a 'full' set.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 am

ARMAN wrote:ones with original song are from tv in garbage quality, dont be a weenie making pitiful excuses to pirate the show and buy dvd's Image
100% agree. It baffles me how some people would be fine with just having the show downloaded with some crappy covers printed for them, as if that's the same thing or even remotely close. I'd understand if one wants to have both things as a completist, the official releases and the episodes with the theme song intact.

I'm afraid I have to close this thread, since it discusses how to illegally obtain the show.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398