Have you ever met any MWC Guest Stars?

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

Buffalo Al
Eugene Bundy

Have you ever met any MWC Guest Stars?

Post by Buffalo Al » Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Have you ever met anybody who made a guest appearance or was an extra on MWC, whether 1 episode or more?

I have met two:

This is Sandra Taylor- you may remember as Naomi from "Ride Scare." I met her two years ago- she is ridiculously hot for over 40.

Last year, I met Tia Carrere (Kelly nemesis Piper from "Kelly Bounces Back") and I actually did the Bundy/Bowman/(Insert name here) new Allante bounce right in front of her!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: Have you ever met any MWC Guest Stars?

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue May 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Buffalo Al wrote: Last year, I met Tia Carrere (Kelly nemesis Piper from "Kelly Bounces Back") and I actually did the Bundy/Bowman/(Insert name here) new Allante bounce right in front of her!
NO WAY!?!? :) That's fucking hilarious! You gotta tell us more about your two meetings with them. Tia Carrere is incredibly hot, would love to meet her.

As for guest stars, I've met Corey Feldman, you can read about my meeting with him here: http://albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=30

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 am

no f***in way!!! :) what was her reaction? :mrgreen:

i didnt meet anyone, well its obvious cause none of them comes to czech republic :D

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed May 16, 2012 1:05 am

Do you live in L.A.?

Buffalo Al
Eugene Bundy

Post by Buffalo Al » Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Do you live in L.A.?
No. They were at Chicago Wizard World Comic Con.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Seriously cool. Would love to know Tia's reaction to that!

I've never met anyone because they rarely come to Australia, but does internet correspondence count? :)
Because I assisted with this interview with Hannah Swanson: http://www.bundyology.com/swanson.html

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 am

marriedaniac wrote:Seriously cool. Would love to know Tia's reaction to that!

I've never met anyone because they rarely come to Australia, but does internet correspondence count? :)
Because I assisted with this interview with Hannah Swanson: http://www.bundyology.com/swanson.html
It counts, and is ultra cool 8)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Buffalo Al
Eugene Bundy

Post by Buffalo Al » Sun May 27, 2012 5:40 am

Here are the stories behind the 2 meetings:

Sandra- saw her in August 2010 at Chicago Comic Con. This girl is ridiculously hot for her age- she was 43 at the time and is flat-out ageless- and told me she is still asked about that Married.... appearance to this day. She's my favorite Playboy covergirl of all.

Tia- last year at that same Comic Con. She said she actually saw that MWC episode earlier that day, and I had some fun by doing that bounce right in front of her. Still gets asked about it a lot.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:23 am

jessica hawn. well more seen her than met her. did meet sam kennison at the same time. they were fighting so she left. he stayed and after last call called some limos. we raided the limo bars, sam payed the drivers and we partied till the sun came up. and during the show he got my ass kicked. i had a female roommate who was like a sister. she was like a stister because she was a prude, she was only a habit away from being a nun. sam said "let me tell you a secret about her......she has costomized fds.....she gets it in a roll on". (fds was feminine deodorant spray, a real brand back then, crotch deoderant) come to think of it jessica wasn't the only one to leave early that night. my roommate did stay till the show was over but didn't stay after last call. she had to be at work the next day, we were coworkers and i had to carry the light weight after drinking till the sun came up