Did the scene really happen?

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

Eksh
Shoe Salesman

Did the scene really happen?

Post by Eksh » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Hello all

I recently watched all the MWC DVDs, and enjoyed every episode. Show is great and even greater from what I remembered. However, I have remembered a scene that I've seen as a kid, but didn't see it when I re-watched the series, so I wondered if anyone here remembers it or at least can tell me I was just.. Creating a memory? :|

The scene I remembered went like this - Peg and Al have sex, you get to see the house from the outside and it's daytime. Peggy moans - "Oh Al!". The picture changes to showing the house, only at night. Peggy moans "Oh Al!" again, it's day, night, and then another day. After this, we see Al coming down the stairs wearing a robe, and we see that he actually grew hair! So basically, the scene is Al & Peggy having sex for 3 days, and Al grows some hair because of that.

It's one of the scenes I remembered.. But didn't see it anywhere when I rewatched. So, did a scene like this really existed? If so, which episode?

Thanks in advance!

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: Did the scene really happen?

Post by marriedaniac » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm

That sounds like "Til Death Do Us Part" to me! Except Al doesn't come downstairs (you could be thinking of another ep) or grow any hair, but Peg's goes out to HERE. :)

EDIT: "And to all a good night."

Eksh
Shoe Salesman

Post by Eksh » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Rewatching the scene, you're probably right.. I have no idea why I mixed up 2 different scenes from 2 episodes ( I guess the hair one was Kelly's potion?)

Pretty odd, because this is one of the scenes I remembered from watching MWC as a kid... But dosen't matter that much, considering how awesome those scenes were anyways

2 additional questions if I may (Instead of creating a new thread)

1) In the first seasons, it seems Kelly has something with crosses. In some episodes you could see Kelly with a necklace or an earring of one. Sometimes it was an Ankh (A symbol similar to a cross, but from ancient Egypt). Anyone knows the reason for this?
2) I heard rumors long ago that there was a reunion episode planned, but Ed O'niel didn't want to do it back then, because he was upset about the cancellation of MWC (Heard about it years before the actual reunion episode). Anyone knows if this was true?

Again, thanks for the answer, and thanks in advance

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Yep, you could also be thinking of the Bleen episode. :)

I'm not well versed enough in the art of crosses and/or its relation to the MWC wardrobe to answer that question properly, but yeah Kelly wore cross necklaces a lot, when she dressed a bit skankier. :lol: There's been one or two for sale on eBay.

There were no official plans for a Reunion episode or movie, but I think when those rumours first started, it was probably too soon after the cancellation to do it. Ed has stated often in interviews that he thinks MWC should've had Leavitt & Moye back and do a proper, final episode. Of course, that never happened.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 am

in the show where nomaam takes the wives to the nudie bar at the end weren't the bundies the first and last "ohh what ever the name" the middle throws you off becuase rather than al, jefferson, ike, etc.....mrs roony actuall says ohh bob roony.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 am

rdo3 wrote:in the show where nomaam takes the wives to the nudie bar at the end weren't the bundies the first and last "ohh what ever the name" the middle throws you off becuase rather than al, jefferson, ike, etc.....mrs roony actuall says ohh bob roony.
Yeah, I think it's funny that even his wife calls him Bob Rooney, even during sex. :D

It goes:
Oohh Charlie!
Ohh Ike!
Ohhhhhhh Bob Rooney!
Ohhhh Al!
Ohhh Mr. Lincoln!

MayorMcCheese
Onkel Otto
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by MayorMcCheese » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 am

rdo3 wrote:in the show where nomaam takes the wives to the nudie bar at the end weren't the bundies the first and last "ohh what ever the name" the middle throws you off becuase rather than al, jefferson, ike, etc.....mrs roony actuall says ohh bob roony.

LOL!!

Yes, the "Oh BobRooney" thing is hilarious!!!