Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Re: the actual bundy house

Post by Daniel » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:46 am

Tido84 wrote:
I spent an hour in front of the house took pics and went back to downtown. A neighbour asked me where im from and i told him that im from Germany. He told me that mostly european fans visting the house.

i really had a nice experince:)
Since we published the adress of the house (I think I deleted the full adresse some time later) people must wonder why crazy folks come there and take pics of that old house.
I wish I'd know the story behind the house and why it was chosen for the intro and exterior shots

Jefferson101
Shoe Salesman

Re: the actual bundy house

Post by Jefferson101 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 am

Hey all,

I am Jeff from Australia, and I am a huge Married With Children fan.

Anyway, I am moving to Toronto in late April and I plan on having 2 weeks in Chicago beforehand to see some sport and TV sites.

I have always wanted to visit the site of the Bundy house and I am wondering if anyone would like to visit the house with me? Perhaps visiting the house is something you have always wanted to do but not got around to it yet? Anyway email me at jpb9994@gmail.com if you are keen!

Obviously, another site includes the fountain but I am thinking about what else in Chicago I can see to do with Married with Children? TBH I cannot think of anything else?

Cheers all,

Jeff :P