What happened to the set?

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

married_too
Shoe Salesman
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:09 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al

What happened to the set?

Postby married_too » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:45 am

I enjoy reading the forum. MWC is one of my guilty pleasures!

Does anyone know what happened to the set since MWC went off the air? It all reminds me of places I remember from the 70's: the flowery wallpaper, the cheap fake wood furniture, and of course, the couch. What moved onto the set when MWC left?

User avatar
Daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:25 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby Daniel » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:45 pm

married_too wrote:I enjoy reading the forum. MWC is one of my guilty pleasures!

Does anyone know what happened to the set since MWC went off the air? It all reminds me of places I remember from the 70's: the flowery wallpaper, the cheap fake wood furniture, and of course, the couch. What moved onto the set when MWC left?


The complete set is stored by Sony somewhere. For the reunion show they said, that only the carpet & the clock was missing.
Daniel

Image
http://www.albundy.net
http://yatuc.com <-- Yet another tiny Url creator
http://1st-wallpapers.com <-- HQ Wallpapers

married_too
Shoe Salesman
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:09 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby married_too » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 am

Great shots, thanks.

Where did you get that picture of the cast sitting around? (35lf-74k)? I am tempted from time to time to decorate a room in my basement like that! :wink:

User avatar
Daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:25 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby Daniel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 am

married_too wrote:Great shots, thanks.

Where did you get that picture of the cast sitting around? (35lf-74k)? I am tempted from time to time to decorate a room in my basement like that! :wink:


This is from the reunion special --> http://blog.albundy.net/?p=104
Daniel

Image
http://www.albundy.net
http://yatuc.com <-- Yet another tiny Url creator
http://1st-wallpapers.com <-- HQ Wallpapers

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby Shoe Dick » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Why is it a guilty pleasure of yours? :roll:
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

married_too
Shoe Salesman
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:09 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby married_too » Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 pm

OK, a friend sent me a link to this!!

It looks like someone other than the Bundy's bought that couch. Anyone in NY wants to decorate their basement?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri May 29, 2009 6:11 am

AxelFoley wrote:Why is it a guilty pleasure of yours? :roll:


I'm guessing Married_Too is an American. Many of us are still pretty puritanical. I'm a church-goer myself and when I say I'm a superfan of the show sometimes people act surprised cause the two things just wouldn't usually go together. I've thought of my love for the show as kind of a vice sometimes too.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri May 29, 2009 6:14 am

Marcy Rhoades wrote:
married_too wrote:I enjoy reading the forum. MWC is one of my guilty pleasures!

Does anyone know what happened to the set since MWC went off the air? It all reminds me of places I remember from the 70's: the flowery wallpaper, the cheap fake wood furniture, and of course, the couch. What moved onto the set when MWC left?



Ja die Couch war der Hit 8) ImageImage Blümchentapete Image
Und hier die Küche Image Die Kammer der gebrochenen Herzen ImageImage


Hey Marcy, you forgot Bud's room, the basement, there is a least one scene with the upstairs hallway, and the Darcy's house, and the backyard! Slacker.

User avatar
Panek
Dodge Liebhaber
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:49 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al & Peggy
Location: Calgary, AB (Canada)

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby Panek » Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

married_too wrote:OK, a friend sent me a link to this!!

It looks like someone other than the Bundy's bought that couch. Anyone in NY wants to decorate their basement?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting


Look closely at the pattern. That is NOT Al's couch!

80sguy
Shoe Salesman
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby 80sguy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:02 am

so is anything in al bundy's house 80s-like?

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:55 am

80sguy wrote:so is anything in al bundy's house 80s-like?


In Bud's room there's posters n' stuff. We don't have any pics of that up here yet though that I can see.

80sguy
Shoe Salesman
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

Re: What happened to the set?

Postby 80sguy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 am

how about in the living room/kitchen/dining room or even al and pegs room? thanks


Return to “Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest